Device and Contact Information
When you visit this website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse this website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to this website, and information about how you interact with this website.
We collect this Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on this website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse this website.
We use the Device Information that we collect to:
- Help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address);
- Improve and optimise this website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with this website;
- To assess the success of any marketing and advertising campaigns we may generate.
If you do not agree
If you have any concerns about how we use your information and you do not feel able to discuss it with our staff directly, you should contact The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF (0303 123 1113 or 01625 545745).